• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: 2 ISA sound cards (OPL3 equipped)

arfink

Experienced Member
I have for sale two ISA sound cards. One is an Aztech Sound Galaxy NX Pro 16, the other is a MediaVision Prosonic Jazz 16. Both are supposed to be Sound Blaster compatible. Unfortunately I don't have drivers for them. Both are in good cosmetic condition and have been stored carefully in ESD bags and worked roughly 10 years ago when I pulled them. I'm gonna say $10 each, and if you can hunt down drivers then I'll test them for you.

Shipping on these would be from 55421 MN, just so you are aware. Buyer pays shipping.

I have a Prosonic Jazz 16, and really like it. I have the DOS and Win 3.1 drivers if anyone needs them.

Back