• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Apple Part# 614-0039 Power Macintosh 7000 series Power Supply

Samir

Experienced Member
I have a power supply for the Power Mac 7000 series. It's a genuine Apple part with the Apple part# 614-0039 on the label (serial# 181563 if that helps anyone). Along with the various max amps on each voltage it says '150W MAX'. It's in great shape considering all I would have to do is wipe it down with a wet rag and it would look brand new other than the marks on the one side from where it was originally installed.

I've seen what these go for online, but I know if someone here wants it, it will go to a good home. :)

This unit hasn't been tested, and I have no way of testing it. But I do know the history of it as it was pulled from a working machine before the rest of the machine was trashed. If it doesn't work when you get it, I'll refund the money paid for the part. I'm not really in it for the money--I just want to see this part go to a good home. Worse case scenario, it looks like it could double as a PC power supply so I may just use it that way.

I have a UPS daily rate, so shipping would be via UPS ground (or whatever UPS service you would like). Buyer pays shipping. Let me know what you are willing to offer, and I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Back