• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: AT cases for 286, 386, 486...

kixs

I'm offering some AT cases in very good condition.

Item of sale is pictured and consists only of the case + psu + 3.5" floppy drive. Other drives are not included.

Each case weights around 7-8kg.

Please contact me for any information about items, shipping or other things you may need to know.

Payment is possible via PayPal or bank transfer (IBAN). Buyer pays for item(s) + shipping cost + (PayPal fees or gift).

#1:

Old price: 60€
New price: 50€

Combo 1: Case + 5.25" 1.2MB functional floppy drive: 70€
Combo 2: Case + 5.25" 1.2MB non-functional floppy drive: 55€

#2:

#3:

Thanks for looking :D

If you need something else let me know as I just might have it for you ;)

*** Also advertised elsewhere ***

Last edited:
Greetings!

I am looking for either a mid-tower or desktop AT case. If you still have one please let me know your price.

Regards stangman

SI = Slovenia, Europe.

Shipping to USA for package up to 10kg is 52€.

I have a few desktop (pizza style) cases. I can upload photos later if you're still interested. I only have some mini-towers and one big tower AT case.

Thanks

Ok I looked up 10kg and it's 22lbs give or take, but what is 52C (not correct char I know)?

Just out of curiosity how much are your mini-towers? If not too too expensive I would be willing to pay a little extra on s/h if the tower isn't real expensive. Guess I can't say positively what I'd pay until the chips are laid out.

Thanks

Ok I looked up 10kg and it's 22lbs give or take, but what is 52C (not correct char I know)?

Just out of curiosity how much are your mini-towers? If not too too expensive I would be willing to pay a little extra on s/h if the tower isn't real expensive. Guess I can't say positively what I'd pay until the chips are laid out.

Thanks

The prices are listed in Euro, it's a standard currency across many countries in Europe.
50 euro works out to be around $57 USD.

Edit: nevermind, Stone beat me to it!

Thanks

I'm not sure what you're after. Mini-tower cases are #1 and #2 from original post.

Here is a pic of my Big tower. It's really heavy - around 16kg.
AT_Tower_Colani.jpg

and some of my other cases:

AT_cases_mix.jpg AT_cases_pizza.jpg

As above posters already said, all prices are in Euros. Google currency converter: https://www.google.si/?gws_rd=ssl#q=convert+50+EUR+to+USD

BR

Back