• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Boxed Timex Sinclair 1000 w/ RAM expansion, two IBM 5150s, Mac Classic II

SEgamer

Experienced Member
Everything has been tested and is in working order. Prices do not include shipping.

Boxed Timex Sinclair 1000 w/ 16 kB RAM expansion, atari 9V power supply, and RF cable (not pictured) - $20
The connection for the RAM expansion is finicky, if you bump the computer or don't have set the exact way then it will not boot with the RAM expansion connected.
100_1585.jpg

100_1586.jpg

100_1412.jpg

Two IBM 5150 PCs. Cases had to repainted due to scratching/surface rust. I only have one CGA card and floppy controller. Neither come with drives. Both come with Tandy Enhanced keyboards (only keyboards I have that are compatible with these). Both have been tested and boot to basic
One with CGA and floppy controller - $30
One that is system only (case, mobo, and power supply) - $20
100_1580.jpg

100_1576.jpg

100_1579.jpg

A very yellow Mac Classic II w/ keyboard and mouse - $25. Hard drive still works and boots without any problems. Can't get the floppy drive to work, even after cleaning it and have to eject disks manually. I guess an external floppy drive would be a work around to this problem. I can probably get a 5.25" Unidisk drive for an extra $5 if one is needed.
100_1575.jpg

100_1573.jpg

And a random item - an IBM Model D Executive typewriter - $100. Works as far as I can tell. The ink ribbon was dry, so couldn't get letters on the paper, but all of the keys work well and so does the carriage return. Could use a cleaning. This thing is pretty heavy, probably around 40 - 45 lbs!
100_1584.jpg

Last edited:
Back