• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS/free: Tandy Model III, SGI Indigo 2, box of ISA cards, DECWriter IV, Atari 1040

SEgamer

Experienced Member
Downsizing my collection a good bit and have the following for sale (prices do not include shipping). I'll upload pics later today along with more details of each item.

Free, pick up only - Tandy Model III. More details here: http://macon.craigslist.org/sys/4619321880.html I was originally selling for a co-worker, but he said to give it away or donate it if I couldn't find a buyer. It'll be donated to a local thrift charity at the end of the month if no one wants it. Will not ship due to size/weight.

SOLD - box of 16-bit and 8-bit ISA cards ranging from sound cards, modems, memory cards, CGA/EGA cards.

$80 - SGI Indigo 2 system. Will add system specs when I get home today. Damaged case due to previous owner not packing well for shipping, but is in working order. System only, no accessories.

$30 - SGI CRT monitor (I believe it's 21"). Case has some cracks again due to poor packaging but otherwise in good condition and working fine.

$100 - DECWriter IV - Bought this to use with my PDP-8, but just don't have the space for it anymore.

$40 - Atari 1040 STFM - previous owner replaced the floppy drive at one point. Keyboard connection is iffy, computer will sometimes not boot unless you tap around the space key to get it to work. Otherwise appears to be working correctly. Comes with mouse and RF cable.

Last edited:
The "Tandy" Model III is actually a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model III, right? There was the Tandy Color Computer 3 and the rare "Tandy 3", but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

Back