• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: HP Portable 110, 110 Plus, and printer

Caleb Hansberry

Veteran Member
Finally going to let this piece go. Its very pretty and has a lovely sounding keyboard and latch. But it doesn't do much and I need to downsize.
It works great except for the battery! Includes HP-IL cable, carrying case, and power adapter with box. Asking $100+shipping:
00C0C_80Gg3scHB4G_1200x900.jpg

I'm also selling a printer I have for it, it's HP-IL but I never got it to work, considering the power adapter plugs into the battery, I think the battery is probably dead. You should buy both the Portable 110 Plus and the printer, then you'll have a power adapter and HP-IL cable for the printer :) Asking $10+shipping:
d5T0Yzo.jpg

Lastly I'm selling a 110 non-Plus. It hasn't booted since I got it, when you press the reset button on the back it blinks a couple lines on the screen and thats it. Includes carrying case but nothing else. Asking $40+shipping:
yUXijCh.jpg

Back