• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: IBM PS/2 8513 color VGA monitor

vwestlife

Veteran Member
Tested, working, and cleaned, as shown in the video below.

Asking $50 OBO + shipping. Located in central NJ.

Feel free to make me an offer. I'm flexible on the price -- I really just want this monitor to go to a good home. I can even throw in an ISA VGA card or Microchannel XGA card if you need one.

I've been looking for one of these for a while to use on my IBM 5170 and 5162. What would shipping be to zip code 05843?

Zantac150, I believe it’s normal to assume here if a listing is over half a year old, then the item is most likely sold. Sometimes that’s not the case, but usually the OP will let people know it’s still available. I was kinda excited to see a Central Jersey listing, but then noticed the Feb date.

Back