• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: LOT of Macintosh LC Parts +Hard Drive+Kit & Cables Screws+RAM+Floppy+Keyboard OVP

S0nic

FS: LOT of Macintosh LC Parts +Hard Drive+Kit & Cables Screws+RAM+Floppy+Keyboard OVP

I disassembled parts from my Macintosh LC beacuse of that i can't test it, so I sell all as seen, parts look very clean, Hard drive and Carrier Sled Mounting Kit & Cables Screws looks like new , mouse is very good without any damage , floppy , keyboard is in very good condition buttons don't have yellow only one button missed but works fine, RAM and RAM Moduls look like new , fan and speaker without any damage too etc...

PARTS LIST:

- Quantum ProDrive 40SC LPS 3.5" - 940-40-9404
- Apple Mac Macintosh LC Hard Drive HDD Carrier Sled Mounting Kit +Cables Screws - ORIGINAL Mac

- Sony Apple Macintosh MP-F75W 21G - 2MB 3.5" Floppy Drive Internal + CABLE
- Canon Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Fan & Speaker Assembly 815-1153

- Apple G5431 Mouse Bus Apple One Button Vintage
- Mac Apple Keyboard M2980

- Apple Macintosh 256K 68-pin VRAM
- 2x RAM Module HB56G18B-8A
- 1 Original Mac euro cable

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE

Offers send inbox , here ask questions ;)

20130225_223510_zps1d1c51c3.jpg

20130225_221748_zpsa8d3089e.jpg

Would the Hard Drive work with my Macintosh LC 475? Also, about where do you ship from (or is there a way to check that)?

Does the Quantum drive work? I've got three old LCII's...when I last used them (years ago now) they all worked. When I pulled them out a few months ago, the Quantum drives in two of them were dead. The other was something else (IBM) and was still working. I would be interested in it if it worked, but sounds like someone else has beaten me to the punch. :) How much for the floppy drive and maybe the mouse? And maybe the drive carrier and power plug if they don't go with the hard drive...

Wesley

hello guys , i ship from Croatia Europe , also i will update my profile , i sell lots of items worldwide till now and everything was fine, for buyers out of Europe i can remove keyboard from lot IF shipping will cost lower if shipping was same i will send keyboard too, shipping to US is not that much but i can ask on post office for accurate amount if someone wish to know... my buyers usually recieve items in US for around 2 weeks

Last edited:
Does the Quantum drive work? I've got three old LCII's...when I last used them (years ago now) they all worked. When I pulled them out a few months ago, the Quantum drives in two of them were dead. The other was something else (IBM) and was still working. I would be interested in it if it worked, but sounds like someone else has beaten me to the punch. :) How much for the floppy drive and maybe the mouse? And maybe the drive carrier and power plug if they don't go with the hard drive...

Wesley

you can find someone from forum and you can buy split parts from LOT but each parts is not for selling (for now), also hard drive looks like new and i have full KIT with him ...

Well if its free shipping I am in. At least not to recycling :)

Anu

sorry nothing is for free , how can i ship something for free, do you wish to see my shipping list what i pay to ship items from US to Europe , and no one normal wish to send me free )) i can buy 1 manual for game 10$ shipping, 1 nintendo game 15$ shipping, 1 controller 20$ shipping from USA to Europe and all seller have that price how can i then ship free... i don't sell this rare items cheap too :)

Back