• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: P200 mini AT tower / 128mb RAM / non-pnp ISA Soundblaster / Evil Inside logo

HopToIt

MAKE AN OFFER:
For those who remember when a power switch actually shut off the power, for sale is an early 90s mini AT tower:

SPECS:
Gemlight GMB-P55IPS mainboard: 2/3 baby AT / Intel 82430HX chipset
Intel Pentium FV80502200 SY045/VSU 200MHz Socket 7 CPU
128mb EDO 72-pin RAM
SoundBlaster CT2680 ISA non-pnp w/ CD-Audio cable
ATI Rage 128 16mb PCI video card
AT Mini Tower: golf ball power button / Evil Inside logo
Generic 230 watt AT power supply
PS/2 to AT keyboard adapter

TESTED WORKING: BIOS will post, no drives or OS installed.

Case is in good working condition, some general wear over past two decades. This served as a high-end DOS box for many years and later ran Win98 like a champ. Sports an old LED CPU clock readout and turbo switch! I set the readout to ICE since it was made when 200MHz was too much to hope for.

/\/\\/\/

\/\//\/\

Tons of fun playing X-Wing and Tie-Fighter on this machine. Make an offer for what it's worth to you, I'll work to find the cheapest shipping to wherever you are or local pickup if you're in central Texas. I can do paypal, google wallet, or snail mail payment.

Back