• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FT: DEC VT-102 Terminal

Vercus

Experienced Member
Hey Guys,
I have a fully functional DEC VT-102 Terminal that I'd be interested in trading for something else vintage computer related. It has the keyboard, and all keys are present and work. The screen is clear and works fine. I just fired it up today and everything works. It has the typical yellowing you would expect for a 30 year old computer.

I live near Stroudsburg, PA 18360, which is in the northeast part of the state, close to New Jersey.

Anyone have anything they'd like to trade? Let me know, and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks!
Jon

VT-102 Front.jpgKeyboard.jpgBack.jpg

Hey Guys,
I have a fully functional DEC VT-102 Terminal that I'd be interested in trading for something else vintage computer related. It has the keyboard, and all keys are present and work. The screen is clear and works fine. I just fired it up today and everything works. It has the typical yellowing you would expect for a 30 year old computer.

I live near Stroudsburg, PA 18360, which is in the northeast part of the state, close to New Jersey.

Anyone have anything they'd like to trade? Let me know, and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks!
Jon

View attachment 17882View attachment 17883View attachment 17884
What would you take for it?An old computer, perhaps?

Hello,
I'd be interested in an older computer, sure. I'm mainly into either older Macs (classic os era) or PS/2 and earlier IBMs, (5150, 5160, 286, 386 etc.)

Hello,
I'd be interested in an older computer, sure. I'm mainly into either older Macs (classic os era) or PS/2 and earlier IBMs, (5150, 5160, 286, 386 etc.)
I've got a DEC pdp/11 23 cpu board.I have a vic-20 with the box in good condition.I have mostly newer stuff.Also I have a c64 psu.That's about All i'm willing to trade(with maybe some money to supplement).

Back