• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FT : Working Commodore 64

Great Hierophant

Veteran Member
I acquired a C64 last year and have not been able to do anything with it. It does work as far as I can tell. The power brick is original and I have a Tooth Protectors cartridge, both work. Cartridge port, keyboard and first joystick have been tested, as has the AV connector and RF output. My C64 is a NTSC breadbin model with an 8-pin AV port. I do not have a disk drive, a datasette or other software for further testing.

I prefer trades to sales, so what do I want? Let me see...

TTL RGB Monitor like the Tandy CM-2, CM-11, Commodore 1084 (w/DE-9 input) or an IBM 4863 but not the Tandy CM-4 or CM-5.

Boxed Complete IBM PC Floppy Games from companies like Sierra, Lucas Arts, Origin, Electronic Arts, Activision, IBM, Accolade, Microprose, Maxis, Sir-Tech, New World Computing, Broderbund, Interplay, SSI, Virgin Interactive, Epyx, Infocom, IBM

A non-GM Roland SC-55. one with a "GS STANDARD" logo on the front that looks like this : http://hit.tweakdsl.nl/hikikomori/sc55.jpg

A Sound Blaster AWE32 CT-3900

Back