• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Game Gavel.

I believe they try all they can to bring in sellers and buyers to the site, instead of people taking the usual eBay route. Personally I find it a bit too much US centric for bothering to visit. Only a fraction of the auctions will be open for me to bid on anyway. Possibly there is a need of a GG European Edition, but you can not just snap your fingers and a whole array of sellers (followed by buyers) appear out of thin air.

I'm a member, a seller actually. Every auction I will sell internationally, but I can see your point carlsson, not enough sellers do. Not enough sellers in Europe, afaik.

facattack, what emails?? Mike's not a spammer and doesn't use tactics like that to get people to the site. Yes, he's located in California.

Mike does send out occasional emails though. I get them now and again - they usually remind me "Oh yeah, there's an eBay alternative"

It's not bad but it's still small and growing. Not bad for a year old endeavor though.

Personally I thought chasethechuckwagon was a better name; the forum is still named that. iirc GameGavel was an acquired name. There was drama a little while back before it was acquired. People started comparing the two and got feathers ruffled on both sides. Glad that's over-- after all it's all for fun and games in the end, hate when people get silly when they talk.

To me it's all about fun, games and fixing things. Also getting stuff to the right people. I kinda apply the same thinking there as I always have here.

You would only get emails/newsletters from us if you are a member. Which you must be :) Also, you can turn off the emails/newsletters in your members area, but I wouldn't recommend it as you might miss out on some important info regarding the site.

But it's up to you :)

So Cal,

Back