• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Geneva Epson PX-8 for Sale

sherry13

I have a pretty-much unused Geneva/ Epson PX-8 Portable Computer and all the hardcover manuals that came with it. I also have the wedge-shaped "modem" and P80X Portable printer and all the manuals that came with them as well. I have a couple of ROM's also- one says "Portable Wordstar" and the other says "Utility". I got this collection from my father who couldn't figure out how to use DOS, and I never used them either. The original battery is in it, but it won't charge up. All the items are in great cosmetic shape, and I know they work- I'm just not a DOS person either I guess! I have kept the computer for years because I feel it is part of history and I didn't want to sell them on ebay for $10.00!

I hope this can further someone's vintage collection.

Email:eek:zone1@midsouth.rr.com

Back