• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Gotta Sell

M4nSl4y3r

Well, I've come to the point where I have to sell some things for money for a new snowboard, as mine has a gigantic crack in the core and is de-lamming(pic below) So, I'm selling my Phillips Velo 1 with 12mb built in memory and windows CE installed on it with many apps, It also has a dock with serial connecter. I have the CD somewhere too, but the drivers could be found online.Also have a cool old HDD for display purposes(pics below). And I'm still selling a Teleport/Bronze Fax/modem for Macintosh Performa, and I also have a Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick for gameport, none of this stuff is worth much, but make offers. Also, I know noone needs them but I have 1 G3 processor of unknown speed if anyonw does happen to want it, pay shipping. I'm sure you all know what a processor looks like, so I won't include a pic of it. Don't hesitate to ask questions about anything

Pics
My reason to sell

Products:

Back