• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

GRiDcase 1520 or 1530

Nick_Zravre

Experienced Member
I'm looking for a GRiDcase 1520 or 1530, preferably one that has both hinges intact. I'm also looking for accessories for said system, including: external disk drives, manuals/books, disks, cables, input devices, GRiD Pods both first and third party (primarily want the vga and ethernet, scsi, any of them would be nice though). Thanks

Hello,

I just thought I'd bump this in case somebody has a GridCase 1530 that they would like to get rid of/sell. I am extremely interested in finding a Gridcase 1530 with good hinges at the moment, so any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I just thought I'd bump this in case somebody has a GridCase 1530 that they would like to get rid of/sell. I am extremely interested in finding a Gridcase 1530 with good hinges at the moment, so any help would be appreciated.

I have a Gridcase 1520 that is fully operational except for the CMOS battery, which means the system boots up without the backlight on, but I have the hard drive run the cmos setup program in autoexec to turn it back on. It has a slight musty smell but it works just fine.

PM me if you're interested.

Back