• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Highly Optimistic TRS-80 Mod I system eBay auction

I haven't received a response from him since I turned down his counter-offer of $5,000 and commented that he's asking for at least 10x-20x what a system like that routinely sells for on eBay. What's even more baffling is that he thinks he has a gold mine sitting there, and he can't even be bothered to take clear pictures of it.

Given the general feel of the listing, what do you suppose are the chances of the monitor being packed to survive shipment?

Given that the shipping cost from middle to north alabama is $12, I can't imagine it being packed all that well.

Given that the shipping cost from middle to north alabama is $12, I can't imagine it being packed all that well.

I just assumed that $6000 of that price was shipping cost, extra bubblepack, neat labels etc. That is why I was so hot about the additional $18 shipping charge!!!!!!!!

Back