• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hiya from NASHVILLE and a new forum!

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
I go away for a little while, just TURN MY HEAD and Erik you go and make a whole new forum! :D

I have moved back to Nashville where it all began. Colorado did not work out at all. I was trying to stay but it just didn't work. I don't have any of my collection anymore, sadly, but it did get sold to collectors in Texas and also is partially still there, waiting to be picked up by a Museum from my friend Leslie.

It doesn't look like I will be acquiring much of a collection until my family and I (not my crazy ex in El Paso; whoever said "Maybe Maria wasn't such a good idea" years back was totally predicting the future) find a larger non-rental place to stay.

Until then I have to keep any collecting and rescuing to a minimum.

However, I do still love the old tech and will "re-home" it as I can however I can if I come across it.

Right now I have taken a part time job at a gas station and getting TWO 3D printers making; one is not set up yet (new) the older other one was stolen, broken beyond my means to repair it, and is now at the factory getting it's metal bent back into shape. Hopefully soon they will both be making cool plastic things for whoever wants them.

By the way, I frekkin LOVE 3D design as a hobby and it actually makes money a lot of the time! SMT Tech might be my next business ***IF*** I ever have another business.

So there's my check-in, missed all of you guys. Life had other ideas for me.

Nathan

Hi everybody. Just checking in. I haven't been able to do much on the side of vintage computing, been paying bills and working regularly at a gas station. It's a grind, but it will come together soon enough. So, still here. Nice to know you're here, too, Osgeld!

Back