• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

How much is a TI 99/4a worth?

Is a ti 99 worth $20 with no cables?

My experience, and this is only on eBay, has been that I bought my first TI99/4A for $20.50 in perfect condition and included a like new cassette recorder and a game cart. The second one I bought for $10.50 and included 6 carts and the speech synthesizer. It was also in perfect working condition and spotless. The third one I bought for $4.99 and although the beige case was spotless and just like new - the unit didn't function properly, (video problem). I'm going to replace the innards of the beige one with the innards of one of my silver/black case ones - that is if I can ever find it around here. I know it's here somewhere. Since I had two silver/black working TI's, I packed one away - and now I can't find it! I want one silver/black and one beige unit to display.
So, to answer your question. You can easily pick up a fine TI99/4A with all the cords and maybe some extras for anywhere from $5. - $20.
Now that's the TI99/4A - the original TI99/4 should bring a higher price.

Ti!

Ti!

I have two TI 99/4A's, the metal finish and the plastic finish versions.

Both are brand new never used and never removed from their plastic bags.

I Have a Atari 400 and Atari 800, that were removed from the bags but never used.

Gota love it..

If you are looking to buy, you can find them real cheap from time to time. There is usually someone out there with a starting bid of .99 cents and only one bid, so someone got a real bargain. On the other hand, if you price it right you can get more than $20.00, especially if you have a store on ebay and can leave it for a few weeks or months. Eventually, someone will come by and buy it. Someone who wants it right then and there. Also your reputation is a factor too.

I have over 17 ti99's now with 2 expansion boxes and boxes of carts, spare parts, etc. I'll end up putting them in store and should have no problem selling them for around $60.00 or more, even in these trying economic times.

Back