• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Hyundai Super-16T complete EGA setup (8088 dual speed) (Europe)

musicforlife

Experienced Member
IMG_2017.jpg

All the photos can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vj5ghk25puics8f/AAAvoliARr4XGrFpsYt81Tysa?dl=0

For sale, very rare computer in this greatly preserved complete setup ever since it was bought around 1987-88. I just couldn't bring myself to separate these things (I originally bought these for the EGA monitor alone) so instead I would rather sell them in entirety to keep them preserved. The computer is IBM XT compatible with 8088-II processor capable of selecting the speed between 8Mhz and 4.77Mhz for true IBM PC compability. Contains all original drives, working flawless.

Also comes with original keyboard and EGA monitor. Keyboard is quite yellowed and the mechanism is a bit loose, maybe because of brittle foam or something. Any PC/XT compatible keyboard works. The monitor's brightness is a bit lower than normal hence it requires adjusting the brightness trimmer inside the machine. Besides the darkness, the monitor works totally fine, though would benefit from calibration.

Contains all the original utilities, manuals and drivers. The Genius mouse has its own stand which was attached to the side of the monitor by two sided tape which I removed but didn't clean the rest of the tape from the monitor.

Hyundai Super-16T:
- 8088-II (4.77 tai 8Mhz)
- Full 640kb RAM (contains original add-on memory on motherboard)
- 360Kb floppy drive
- 20Mb Seagate ST-225 hard drive (MFM)
- EGA Wonder graphic card + original drivers, software and manual
- QuickShot QS-120 double gameport card + manual

SVI Spectravideo QS-113 high quality joystick. The buttons are real microswitches.

Hyundai HCM-1420 EGA 14" monitor:
- Dual frequency: Mode1 15,7Khz & Mode2 21,8Khz. Automatically adjusts between low (CGA) and high EGA resolution.

Hyundai BTC-5060 keyboard (IBM PC/XT compatible). Unlike normal IBM PC/XT keyboard, this one contains leds.

Citizen 120-D dot matrix printer + Manual & centronics-parallel cable.

Comes with original Hyundai branded MS-DOS 3.20 installation floppies, Dr.Halo EGA drawing program, Genius menu maker & menu library and PC gold hits game packet.

PC Gold hits contains Bruce Lee, World class leaderboard, Aces of aces and Infiltrator. A pity that the manual had been teared half for some reason and I never got the other half. Bruce Lee was the only floppy in this entire setup that didn't work but however I found the original image of the pc booter floppy. All the rest of the floppies are saved via image files in case they would go bad.

Here's the original brochure:
http://www.1000bit.it/ad/bro/hyundai/Hyundai-Computer&Peripherals.pdf

I'm asking 350 euros for entire setup. Located in Finland. At least the EGA monitor needs to be shipped separately.

Back