• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I Have Been Blessed with VideoBrain Documentation

Dubis7

Experienced Member
And a lot of it. Much of which I believe has been missing.

I recently purchased a complete VideoBrain system from a seller in Maryland. I mean complete, including the switchbox, all manuals, all boxes and both expanders. Apparently he was also a member of the VideoBrain Interest Group back in the day. He scanned and sent me several packets worth of newsletters, schematics and information on the computer, the peripherals and the fabled APL/S cart.

It took me a few weeks to find the time, but I scanned everything in last night. I have it in a zip file ready to share.

I'm thinking of hosting this on a website, but I don't want to keep it all to myself in the meantime. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can send this? I've got a sharable google drive link that will get you everything if anyone wants it, but that doesn't seem like a good long-term solution.

Here's the link if anyone wants it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt6c1SGl4vjNal2lq-NMWMLW-UhUYxxZ/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for doing this.

First thing I need to do is get those image scans converted to PDF files. After that I'll see about hosting the results on my site. Should be done in about a week.

Last edited:
Back