• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5153 Monitor - Works! SF Bay/Sacramento Local Only

Compgeke

Veteran Member
This IBM 5153 isn't the prettiest but it does work. The casing needs a really good scrub and has quite a few scratches throughout. There's a light at the end of the tunnel though: It works perfectly! The brightness/contrast knobs work (although contrast needs a little cleaning), the brightness works 100% fine, the power switch works, no weird noises, etc. No color example as unfortunately my CGA video card is experiencing technical difficulties - but all 3 color guns are working or I wouldn't have the pure white text.

Asking is $75. Can deliver within the Sacramento or Bay Area for gas money (actual gas money - not random extra expense).

Pics:

(my video ram is bad - can you tell?)

Back