• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Luggable for sale

VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
I've got an IBM Convertible for sale. One floppie has issues and iirc, the screen voltage is a little off. There might be a problem with it. It's in nice condition and comes with the original bag. Here is a slide show full of pictures. Asking $75.00 or best offer. Send me a zip code for a shipping quote. I have no way to power it up to test. The issues were discovered by someone else who tried it out for me. Wish I had the power supply for it.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Edens_Keeper/IBM Luggable/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:
it's a 5140

it's a 5140

yep.... that's a 5140 PC Convertible.... it's sort of my specialty. Do all of the attachments work? and do you have the original manual or software?

I might be interested in it. PM me with your best price, and a shipping quote .

Dave

Back