• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM mono display adaptor video / printer card for 5150 PC + 5151 monitor in UK / EU

donutty

Experienced Member
Hi gang...

Does anybody have a spare MDA + parallel card for my recently aquired model 5150 ?

Will pay for it or trade parts from a spare original IBM keyboard. Would prefer donator to be located in UK or europe to avoid shipping cost from overseas.

Also while I am at it, does anybody have a spare 5 1/4" drive or even the front plastic for it with the IBM logo? The PC I picked up recently has a half-height hard drive and 3 1/2 floppy drive (ugh!) and I want to restore it to the original configuration.

Again, cash or keyboard parts waiting. Thanks!

Are you looking for the original IBM MDA, or just a mono + printer card? I have a decent half-length card I'm not using, if you don't find one closer.

Hi John

Actually in the last hour I have purchased one over here in the UK (full length one with parallel port), so I hope that will be OK but I'll have you on stand-by in case something should happen to it. :)

Still need an 'IBM' floppy front bezel though.

Back