• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

British Columbia IBM OS/2 Software

British Columbia

NeXT

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
I wanted to keep it for display purposes but I don't have the shelving.

CGS_11725.JPG

So here's the issue: It was all apparently stored somewhere with a lot of humidity. The boxes are not water damaged, stained or wrinkled but the documentation shows signs of being somewhere very humid (rusty staples) and all the disk sets have mold so they are not useable.
$25 picks it up. Way too heavy to ship.

All may not be lost if there are no takers for adopting the entire lot! Collections always produce movement/storage issues. Thus you might have to think the unthinkable (a well known 1945 phrase) and sell of individually or in small lots. I used to purchase a lot of hardware/software from the North America region. Very rare to have to pay customs duties as the item was s/h and shipping was very, very reasonable. Since the UK departed the EEC I've notice that shipping has gone through the roof as has custom charges. Only made three purchases in 2022 and I suspect 2023 will no higher.

Hope it all goes to a good home(s).

Kev

Back