• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PC 5150 with CGA & MDA cards and displays, MANY extras - $600

Anonymous Freak

Veteran Member
A IBM PC 5150, with 512 KB RAM, dual 360 KB floppies, original IBM CGA and MDA cards, serial+parallel adapter, 5151 and 5153 displays (MDA and CGA displays) with no burn in, original model F keyboard, lots of software, original documentation and disks, original boxes (one monitor box doesn't have the original styrofoam any more.)

Located in Portland, OR. Would prefer local pickup, simply because shipping would cost a fortune.

Yes, this is the system I posted about getting recently. But a lack of real interest in it, lack of space for it, and some financial needs have me selling it. I'm asking exactly what I paid for it (plus shipping if you want it shipped.) Will throw in glitch's XTIDE board for the $92 I paid for it.

Running Kings Quest II (Apple II display to show composite output not included.)
qB4PcwQ.jpg

I'll be listing other "vintage computers I haven't really done anything with in a while" too. Including a NextStation Turbo (with Next CD-ROM drive and laser printer.) No, not selling my PowerPC ThinkPad, sorry!

Back