• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IMSAI 8080 computer forsale

greenmeanie

Experienced Member
Decided I really don't wan't to pursue this anymore so it is now forsale.

1.) MPU-A (Rev. 4) IMSAI Microprocessor board.

2.) I.D.S. 88-SPM Clock Module from International Data Systems.

3.) D.R.C. 16K ROM board. Includes fourteen 2708 EPROM chips!!!!!

4.) Seals Electronics 8K SC RAM board. Fully populated with sixty-four 2102 RAM chips!!!!

5.) EIGHT - IMSAI PIO (Rev. 2) Parallel I/O boards

6.) IMSAI SIO (Rev. 3) Serial I/O board

7.) A Wire Wrapped Project Board

Also included is an IMSAI 8080 Microcomputer System User Manual in a three-ring binder. This is in good condition with typical wear and tear - yellowing at the edges of some pages, some markings in pencil and pen, and occasional tears. Sections of this manual cover the features, assembly and testing for the following sub-components:

1.) Cabinet

2.) Motherboard

3.) Power Supply

4.) CP-A (Control or Operator's Panel)

5.) MPU-A Microprocessor board

6.) RAM-4A board (No RAM-4A board included, but the manual is)

7.) PROM-4 board (No PROM-4 board included, but the manual is)

8.) PIO board

9.) SIO board

10.) SIOC board (No SIOC board included, but the manual is)

11.) UCRI board (No UCRI board included, but the manual is)

12.) Seals 8K SC board

There are schematic diagrams for nearly all of the twelve sub-components listed. Very valuable for troubleshooting!

The binder also holds the code for a monitor, assembler and text editor.

This microcomputer does power up and passes the Power on TEST. But I can't figure out how to deposit to RAM so the RAM card could be bad. The cover of the cabinet has been altered. It was cut so that the 'top' could be removed without the 'sides' also being attached. This unit was rack mounted and this modification made it much easier to service.

SEND OFFERS to 1975imsai@gmail.com

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/4910440963.jpg&s=x4 video here

Back