• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

INMOS Transputer manuals and disks

Excellent! I think it's good to have multiple copies out there; here's what I know about as far as the software goes:

D7205A:
(Source code) http://wotug.org/parallel/occam/compilers/inmos/oc/

D7214C:

IIRC these links probably aren't disk images per se but zip files' of the disks' contents. Not certain of that...

I've managed to scrape some flux images of D7214A off of some very mouldy disks a few months ago, but I haven't uploaded them anywhere yet. The manuals they accompanied were basically blocks of cheese at this point and unfortunately there's no such thing as a disposable scanner!

Last edited:
I'm helping some local friends clear out an older gentleman's storage. We've cleared just 1 of 8 storage units. My job is to archive the software and manuals. His house is full of stuff too. He told me he worked at both Data General and INMOS. I assume that he'll have more INMOS stuff in the other storage units. He claims to have 6 DG Nova's somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm helping some local friends clear out an older gentleman's storage. We've cleared just 1 of 8 storage units. My job is to archive the software and manuals. His house is full of stuff too. He told me he worked at both Data General and INMOS. I assume that he'll have more INMOS stuff in the other storage units. He claims to have 6 DG Nova's somewhere.

6 DG Nova's...
WTF...

Yeah, but still wrong side of the world.
Do you know how many storage units are filled with DG manuals ?
Could be quite interesting to get some.
Are you able to ask if he also did work with Eclipse and Eclipse/MV systems ?

I sent you a DM; I can help :)

Back