• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

JAM Graphic pad and bundle of 3.5 HD disk.

byates

Experienced Member
JAM graphic pad with pen and 9-pin RS232 to USB adapter. Online reviews claim this is one of the worse graphic pads ever. After trying it out, I feel they were kind. The adapter did work and you can draw on the screen, maybe not what you want. Soldering iron in picture for scale.:roll:
Free for shipping from ZIP 72041
100_2800.jpg

Orange 3.5 HD disk, assembled in Canada. I have tried three disk in three different drives and all the drives needed the heads cleaned afterwards. No successful reads not ever seen by the drives. Maybe they only work in Canada. Free for shipping:sigh:
100_2801.jpg
100_2802.jpg

If no one wants them I will scrap them, maybe use as airgun targets.

Orange 3.5 HD disk, assembled in Canada. I have tried three disk in three different drives and all the drives needed the heads cleaned afterwards. No successful reads not ever seen by the drives. Maybe they only work in Canada. Free for shipping:sigh:
Those disks are HOSED! They are only good for art projects, etc.

Kao bragged that they achieved a 50% cost reduction of floppy disk manufacture at their Ottawa plant. Guess those disks show how Kao did it.

Back