• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

British Columbia Jupiter ACE + 16k RAM module + power supply + audio cables + book : $750

British Columbia

scriptguru

Delivery Options
International Shipping or Local Pickup
20220221_164421.jpg
Works, and in excellent condition. 16k RAM extension cartridge is not tested (not sure how to do that properly), but I have two available, so if one doesn't work for you I can replace it.

Comes with
  • Power supply
  • Cables for audio
  • Cassette (supposedly with demo programs, not tested, has no visible writing on it whatsoever)
  • One 16k RAM extension module
  • Bonus: Jupiter ACE Forth Programming book by Steven Vickers (35th anniversary edition)
  • I can also include the cable I quickly made to test the video output, but it's crude and wasn't made for long-term use

The case has no cracks or other defects. The keyboard looks unused or barely used.
The case is missing the plastic pins (it's probably a good thing since you can relatively open it now without risking breaking it).

I had two ACEs and 3 RAM extension modules. One ACE and one RAM module was sold.

IMG_20210814_1719071_2.jpg

I know the price is steep, but it's a very rare collectable item in excellent working condition. The RAM extension module is even more rare than the computer.
I'm not in desperate need of money so I'm not going to lower the price radically. This computer is only getting more expensive over the time.

Free delivery to most places in US and Canada.
Local pickup in Lake Country BC is also an option.
Can ship internationally, but it will cost you.
The price is in US dollars.

Back