• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pacific Northwest Kaypro Case Parts and Keyboard

Covers: Oregon and Washington

QuillOmega0

I'm looking for a replacement KayPro Case Parts or chassis (doesn't necessarily have to be a Kaypro 10. Specifically I'm looking for a left case latch and rear stands / power cable holder.
I'm also looking for a keyboard if at all possible as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

If by "left case latch" you mean the latch that holds the keyboard in place, these are still being produced. I've started this thread about Kaypro replacement parts:

https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/where-to-get-kaypro-replacement-parts.1238458/

The keyboard latch info is in the first post. Verault might be able to help you with the other parts. (Though he says he has a better chance helping with internal parts.)

If anyone has sources for the other parts asked for here, please add posts to my thread about them.

Thanks Verault, I ordered a latch already through acgs' link.

The other item I'm looking for is the keyboard as it has snapped keycaps for Control and Escape. I'm not looking forward to extracting the remains of the old keycaps, if that is even possible.

I have a listing for kaypro keycaps on Ebay.. same user name as i use here. The main kmage shows which caps I have left.

Thanks Verault, I ordered a latch already through acgs' link.

The other item I'm looking for is the keyboard as it has snapped keycaps for Control and Escape. I'm not looking forward to extracting the remains of the old keycaps, if that is even possible.

Nice to see that my thread is helping people out.

Back