• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Kaypro II for parts

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
I've got a Kaypro II here, it needs a keyboard and new A: drive. I managed to kill the keyboard and cable by not properly securing the prop under the Kaypro, and when it fell it took the keyboard cable and connector out with it. The disk drive A: is able to do nothing more than boot the computer. B: appears to be fully functional. I don't have a box and material large enough for the machine, so would rather just give you(Not give, rather sell at a cheap price) the item you are seeking. Everything else in the unit works perfectly. I even have all the original manuals and disks. It is physically possible for me to sell the whole unit, but the shipping could be just a tad steep depending on the service. I am also willing to trade the unit for any other portable comptuer, or for an IBM 5153 color monitor in excellent condition. I am also seeking any early 1980s IBM stuff I can get, or AT&T stuff I can get.

Don't tell the mods(it's off topic) but I'll also trade for a PI, PII, or AMD-K6 laptop.

--Ryan

Back