• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

keycaps: NOSCROLL and SETUP keys for DEC VT100 style keyboard

nigwil

Experienced Member
I am missing the NOSCROLL and SETUP keycaps for my DEC GIGI, I believe they are the same as the VT100 or VT278 style keyboards.

attachment.php

thanks.

How badly are you looking for these ?
I have a VT100 clone which I am willing to sell but I want to sell it complete.

Thanks for replying. I am not in a hurry, I expect my best option is to find a surplus keyboard from a VT100 or similar. Or someone (ex DEC service engineer perhaps?) might have a bag of spare keytops; they are surprisingly easy to lift off so you would expect lots of people had missing keytops in the past.

I wonder if John Wilson has any more Setup keytops, because my VT100 keyboard is missing it also. (@;

Wow - 5 years later and I finally got a DEC GIGI - and it's missing keycaps! What, are people ripping keycaps off to eat them or something?

Luckily, I have some VT100 keycaps I can use to replace them.

Back