• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

KICKSTARTER: Commodore community - Amiga Global Alliance - David Pleasance

Please help out if you can!

The rewards include a 1-year AGA membership, several Commodore books, documentary films, a C64 game, and music to enjoy.

Thanks!

Why does creating a community/website needs a Kickstarter at all?

Not wanting to start a rant, but it seems when it comes to the Amiga, everyone is asking for money. £38 annual membership to be part of a retro community? No, thanks.

Glad to see it was cancelled before it got real.

Why does creating a community/website needs a Kickstarter at all?

Not wanting to start a rant, but it seems when it comes to the Amiga, everyone is asking for money. £38 annual membership to be part of a retro community? No, thanks.

Glad to see it was cancelled before it got real.
I've read similar responses from other AMIGA fans in other forums around the planet are glad it is cancelled as well....

Seems like the guy is not as popular as he think he is.

I've read similar responses from other AMIGA fans in other forums around the planet are glad it is cancelled as well....

Seems like the guy is not as popular as he think he is.
I don't think it's a popularity thing, but this "AGA" simply wasn't anything other than a vehicle for him to shift his stock of self-published books and apparently music.

If people wanted a 'certificate' of a rather low imagination medallion then I'm sure they'd print one themself.

The most 'retro' thing about it was that it's a "directory" of "links" and anything else people wanted. I've a feeling that's been done.

Back