• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest KIM-Uno (KIM-1 hardware emulator) DIY KITS are available - $21.00

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

WimWalther

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I'm selling another batch of the KIM-Uno kits. The KIM-Uno is a pocket sized hardware emulation of the MOS/CBM KIM-1 single board computer, powered by an Arduino Pro Mini Clone.

IMG_20210330_172911438~2.jpg
I'm selling these via eBay for $24 shipped to the USA: Item number 165461996362

VCFED Forum member price is $21 - just make an offer for $21 and mention VCFED in the optional message to seller. If you have any questions, please send them as an eBay message as I'm only here sporadically these days. Thanks!

Any thought about selling assembled units? What do you think the price would be for something like that?

I hadn't really thought much about it.. though I have had at least a couple requests for built units. It's a very straightforward build, but not everyone is able to do the work - disability is something I know about personally.

If you need one built, let me know.. my Gmail is drlegendre. I can put one together for you.

Best,
Bill

Back