• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Large quantity of 3com 3c905

mikerm

Experienced Member
I came across someone who has a very large quantity of these cards available (more than 100). I would like to see what the community interest is in them here, if they are wanted or not. Anyone looking for one or 2 dozen? :D

Might want to suggest why folks would want them. They're PCI and pci nics are a pretty dirt cheap last time I checked so I'm really not sure what advantage these would have.

Might want to suggest why folks would want them. They're PCI and pci nics are a pretty dirt cheap last time I checked so I'm really not sure what advantage these would have.

You do know they came in ISA too right? I have one not 2 feet from me atm...

I recently solved some weird problems by replacing a no-name NIC in one of my systems with a 3Com 3c905 that I scavenged. Given the choice between paying a few bucks for a used 3c905 and a few bucks for something with, say, a Realtek 5139 chipset on it, I'd rather have the 3Com.

Back