• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Latest get a box of 10 VME boards, a big box of IC's etc, a 286 & an analog plotter

inotarobot

Veteran Member
Latest get a box of 10 VME boards, a big box of IC's etc, a 286 & an analog plotter

I waited a year to collect the 286 pc and an analog A4 X/Y plotter (both not in photo but still in boot of car up the hill) due to Covid-19 lockdown and travel restrictions. I am not keeping 286, as its promised to a collector friend near me.

Was lucky as its over 2hrs from me each way to drive to and Sunday Maria's son drove up for family function. He lives near the Guy that had these bits, so delivery got arranged. :D

Turned out I got more than just the 286.. as you can see in pic.

OUZV207.jpg

A big box of IC's and other goodies, a box of 10 VME boards, a couple of folders of docs (still in car) and a computer (Pentium 1 gather, still up in car)

h5gWZnn.jpg

The 286 has already got a home, but the Pentium has not.. I don't need it so .... I will look at it in coming days if Rod does not want it along with the 286; then it would be up for grabs. I am in Melbourne Australia

As to the VME boards.. there are 10 of them.

4 are the same (in rh side of pic) then 3 separate types (2 each of them side by side in lh of pic)

I will do a separate post on them and need Suggestions on best section in the Forum to put that post please.

Need to see if there is any documents for them. They were made for part of a University Computer Training class many years back.

I have a VME system so I may keep a couple or sell all these boards and my VME system.

Will take me a week or so to go through the box of ICS etc. From a very quick look last night there are 8,14,16,20,24,40 and odd offset pin ICs of all sorts. I certainly will never need them all

Plus there are 3 displays that look like a 6 line bar graph display that Google did not find any info on the complete unit only the Main IC.

The unit has part number HLM 9655-04-0100 and main chip HD44780A00

eKIjQ6d.jpg

KSP39h8.jpg

Last edited:
Back