• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

lisa keyboard?

harry

Experienced Member
can anyone help me find a useable keyboard for a lisa 2 ? (or at least a keyboard that only needs some key repairs) I know its going to be a challenge
but my latest project will be this lisa 2, at present not working and without a keybord! but hey ! thats what keeps the grey stuff moving! .... oh and is
the m0100 mouse that I already have compatible? .... harry

I'd love to help you out, but, the Lisa 2 keyboard I have is attached to a non-functional Lisa 2 that someone is waiting for me to fix.

Luckily, I just recently found schematics for the PSU and all the other boards in the box, so, I should make better progress.

Yes, the M0100 mouse is the one with that Lisa 2.

lisa keyboard

lisa keyboard

It will be good to keep in touch , if you have useful info, its a great bonus!
if the m0100 is ok thats a good start? I am sure someone will turn up a keyboard
eventually , do you have any floppy disks for the lisa? it seems these are hard
to locate, 400k single sided seems very rare! are there other disks which are
compatible, or does it mean changing the drive? .... harry

I have the floppy disks that the client supplied with the unit, but, outside of that, no, I'm afraid not.

I'd have to look at the diskettes to be sure, but, a program like Anadisk should be able to format a 720K disk on a modern PC to the required parameters.

lisa keyboard

lisa keyboard

thanks for info, I have tried John at vintage micros but he is unable to help at
present, I will contact the other person, hope I have some luck there, thanks
again for response to my search........Harry

Lisa Keyboard

Lisa Keyboard

and finally I know a 3rd (but really last ;-) source for Lisa keyboards:

http://www.tommoni.de/ - Tom from Bavaria/germany.
He also may have english keyboards. I know he sells Lisa Parts.

lisa keyboard

lisa keyboard

Thanks for info, and I will try him to see if he can help, not so easy to locate these any more, where are all the keyboards gone??.........harry

Back