• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for a 286 accelerator card

jheronimus

Hi, all

I have a Tandy 1000SX and I want to upgrade it to the speeds of later 286 models. For that I'm looking for Orchid Tiny Turbo or anything similar as long as it works with an XT/ISA8 system, not full-length and allows reverting to 8088.

The seller should be willing to ship the card to Moscow, Russia.

Hey, my name is Alec and I have a Orchids Tiny Turbo 286 accelerator with the cord and it’s all in a box for sale. Please text/message me at <deleted> if anybody is interested in buying. Thank you!

MOD EDIT: Use the PM system and please don't post phone numbers in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, my name is Alec and I have a Orchids Tiny Turbo 286 accelerator with the cord and it’s all in a box for sale. Please text/message me at <deleted> if anybody is interested in buying. Thank you!

MOD EDIT: Use the PM system and please don't post phone numbers in public.
Alec, I’m interested if you still have this

Back