• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe Looking for a DCJ-11 (DEC J-11)

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein

Jirne Van Rillaer

I'm looking for a working DCJ11, a processor chip that was widely used in the PDP-11.

I'm located in Belgium, but I'm willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Try eBay:

smp
Thank you for your reply. I've never bought anything on eBay, but I would give it a try. Before buying anything, I would contact the seller and ask about the condition of the chip. I want to make sure it's still functional.

Indeed. This particular Seller is in China, so I'm not sure about contacting them.
I picked this listing because it seemed to be the best price at the time. The listing is lengthy and says specifically the the item is "new old stock with original packaging". Withe the eBay guarantees for Buyers, if the item you receive is not as described, then you can petition to return the item and get your money back. It all looks legitimate to me, and I've made purchases from Sellers in China before - with good results every time.

Good luck!

smp

Indeed. This particular Seller is in China, so I'm not sure about contacting them.
I picked this listing because it seemed to be the best price at the time. The listing is lengthy and says specifically the the item is "new old stock with original packaging". Withe the eBay guarantees for Buyers, if the item you receive is not as described, then you can petition to return the item and get your money back. It all looks legitimate to me, and I've made purchases from Sellers in China before - with good results every time.

Good luck!

smp
I've contacted the seller, and he replied that the chip is still in its original packaging, thus it should work, although he couldn't guarantee it. I've decided to buy it, but unfortunately it was already sold out. I'll wait until there's another one for sale with a good price.

Thank you for trying to help.

Jirne

Back