• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for a USB external ZIP 250 drive

Casey

Veteran Member
Looking for a very non-computer literate friend. She has some zip 100 & zip 250 disks she would like to get the data off of. She has a newer computer Win7 or Win10 (I forget which) so a USB external drive is the best bet. When I asked her if she had SATA or older hard drives in her system she had no idea what I was talking about. No crack on her, that's just what it is.

So. She is looking for a zip 250 unit so she can read both sets of disks. A USB drive is probably the easiest connection for her. I suspect (I haven't seen it) her computer is new enough to not have serial or parallel ports.

Does anyone have one available? She lives near me in southwest Ohio.

Back