• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for a Xebec S1410 board

jodyspencer

Hello I am looking for a Xebec S1410 board ,, found in some Sider Drives and some DATAMAC TRUSTOR , Trs-80 HD.s and others.. If you have one lurking around let me know,,,The S1410-a won't work I think..

Regards Mike

Last edited:
I am not really sure .. but I would like another Xebec S1410 just in case.. I think I have a ST-225 on the way.. to replace the dead drive.. A gentleman here on the forum is sending me one...I know the MFM drive was definitely dead as it wouldn't fdisk after LLF on my 5160.. but you never know what other damage could have incurred.. I burned a new EPROM in case the old one had been corrupted.. but can't try it out till I get The drive... I have heard that sometimes the ram on these boards become bad 2- 2114.s near the Eprom..

Back