• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for schematic/service manual for BMC BM1200SU monitor

Mochatea396

Experienced Member
Good evening fellow enthusiasts,
I recently took possession of a 1981 BMC international monochrome monitor model BM-1200SU. Could anyone direct me to where I can find any schematic or servicing manual for this monitor. I’d post a pic of the monitor but the cover is off at the moment.
Thanks in advance
Randy

Might help if you post some photos. People are more inclined to respond to threads with images.. People like thier picture books ya'know.

do you know what tube is being used? that shape does remind me of c64 and coco2 monitors.
Are there any other markings on the main motherboard or a sticker on the inside of the case otherwise.
I suspect BMC and BM-1200SU is a rebranded item

Thanks for your reply Patrick. I should have looked at the other side of the tube before I buttoned it up. These are the others pictures I took. I do get video and I took a short video of what it was doing but I can’t seem to upload the video file.
296660C6-FF57-4046-840A-883EB9D97EF5.jpegE8F8DDE9-D9BB-4AB7-83BE-0811EF56EC07.jpeg

the number on that BMC monitor sure looks similar to JVC series "JVC-H1300SU", "JVC H1400CL", "JVC-1900SU" etc monitor. but again lack of documentation online makes it hard to confirm

Last edited:
Back