• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for Toshiba T3100e floppy disks.

Chris42

Hi,

I'd like to restore my Toshiba T3100e to it's factory state, but don't have the associated floppy disks. It's currently running MS-DOS (Toshiba version) 4.0.

If anyone has the disks and are willing to make copies, I'd be happy to pay for media and postage.

Thanks.

Welcome to these forums.

According to the T3100e flyer at [here], the T3100e was supplied with DOS 4.01, with 3.3 being an option.
The Toshiba document at [here] also indicates 3.3 and 4.01 for the T3100e.
Are you seeking DOS 4.01 (Toshiba version) floppies ?

T3100e floppies.

T3100e floppies.

Welcome to these forums.

According to the T3100e flyer at [here], the T3100e was supplied with DOS 4.01, with 3.3 being an option.
The Toshiba document at [here] also indicates 3.3 and 4.01 for the T3100e.
Are you seeking DOS 4.01 (Toshiba version) floppies ?

Thank you for your reply to my post. Yes, I am seeking the DOS 4.01 (Toshiba version) floppies. I have recently acquired a T3100e, and would like to wipe the hard drive and restore it to it's factory state.

Thank you for your reply to my post. Yes, I am seeking the DOS 4.01 (Toshiba version) floppies. I have recently acquired a T3100e, and would like to wipe the hard drive and restore it to it's factory state.

I've got a 3100e that I bought brand new, so I should have the manual and disks somewhere; can you make disks from an image and if so, what imaging program?

Send me a PM.

FWIW I dumped 4.01 and use 6.22 instead.

m

If/when I find the user manual, is it already on line somewhere?
I haven't seen it, but then, I have not spent the half hour that is sometimes required to find things online.
Some links that I see for a Toshiba laptop user manual is actually pointing to the maintenance manual.
If you are willing to scan the manual, I will host it at [here].

Back