• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mac Plus Keyboard needed

johnorun

Experienced Member
I have a working Macintosh Plus w. 4 MB ram, but the keyboard has two keys not working: the ">" key and the space-bar.
I tried repairing the key switches to no avail and I need either a partially working keyboard to scavenge key switches from or a fully working keyboard.
I also need a mouse cord. The mouse I have works if the cord is held next to the mouse.

I will cover shipping costs in the US and the cost of keyboard if reasonable.

Any spares out there?

I have a keyboard and mouse available, if you don't mind them coming attached to another entire Mac Plus. :) I've been wanting to sell it, but I really don't want to split up a complete, working system.

I have a keyboard and mouse available, if you don't mind them coming attached to another entire Mac Plus. :) I've been wanting to sell it, but I really don't want to split up a complete, working system.

Thanks for the fast reply, and I understand your dilemma, but I don't need a duplicate Mac Plus, so unless you can part with the mouse and keyboard, I guess I'll have to wait to see what other replies appear here.
Besides, the shipping for the Mac Plus itself would add also add extra cost.

Depending on the price, I may be interested in the keyboard and mouse with the attached compact Mac. I have acquired a Mac Plus sans keyboard and mouse that I want to connect to my Radius FPD. Let me know what you have in mind if you are interested in selling.

Depending on the price, I may be interested in the keyboard and mouse with the attached compact Mac. I have acquired a Mac Plus sans keyboard and mouse that I want to connect to my Radius FPD. Let me know what you have in mind if you are interested in selling.

Sorry, I already sold the Mac Plus.

Speaking of the Radius FPD, I have an original Radius FPD cable that connects the FPD to the Mac Plus & a mint Radius brochure. I had a FPD attached to my Mac back around 1988 when I was working in Cicago. The display died around 1995 and I could not find anyone who could fix it. I tossed it (UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), sold the Mac Plus with the FPD and the Radius 16 accelorater in it around 2006. If you are intersted send me a PM.

Back