• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mac SE Hard Dive repai

Mister_Alex

Experienced Member
Well, yet another obstacle in the soap opera that is my Mac SE. After saving a 'Mac Paint' file onto my hard disc, an error pops up which says the hard disc needs minor repair. I click on Okay and it then says an image cannot be put on the desktop. Then it restarts, and everything works fine. Regardless, I am nervous about losing the files on my hard disc.

Can anyone help. . . yet again?

Well, yet another obstacle in the soap opera that is my Mac SE. After saving a 'Mac Paint' file onto my hard disc, an error pops up which says the hard disc needs minor repair. I click on Okay and it then says an image cannot be put on the desktop. Then it restarts, and everything works fine. Regardless, I am nervous about losing the files on my hard disc.

Can anyone help. . . yet again?

I wouldnt be too worried, my Plus would do that from time to time with the HD 20SC that i had, and it still works to this day (my cousin has it now as i didnt have room with the OH to AZ move)

I can't trust those 20Mb drives. There plenty of trouble. The one in my mac SE was so unreliable that I just installed the OS to an external SCSI drive and I'm using that.

Back