• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mbx expansion system in box never used saved from attic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roosterd

DID I FIND A GOOD FIND. wondering about how much these things are worth. Ive done my research and cant find anything cause they are so rare.:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW the box is in bad shape cause it was in the attic, but the inside everything is brand new the headset is noteven been taken out of the package. now i took
the main unit out and plugged it in to see if it works, and it said ready so i am pretty sure it is working properly

Get it on ebay. Take a lot of pictures and use photobucket, which is free to host them. Then you just cut and paste in the code for your ebay listing. Pictures sell. Make sure you sell world wide. There are a lot of collectors out there just looking for vintage items. I have sold to collectors all over the place and they pay big money.

Also use watchcount... http://www.watchcount.com/widget-info.php

You will get a lot of people who will tag your item and possibly bid on it. As soon as you get one bid, the watchcounter will show in the listing the number of watchers and help you get a better price. People bid higher when they know others are there to bid against them.

Start your bid where you are comfortable to sell it. Never start it at .99 cents, you might just get one bid and that's all.

Thanks for the info, i dont have a ebay account so if anyone knows anyone that would like to buy it, def let me know.

As owner of two fully functional MBX units and three more that are missing major components, I can tell you that the going rate for these is in the $180-$250 range. Nearly a dozen of them have been sold on eBay within that range over the last year--and two of them were in the same general condition as yours is. I wish you luck on getting anything more than that.

Back