• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England Misc stuff that I need gone

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Located in northern Vermont, can ship most of these but would prefer not to.

Osicom turbo XT clone- works fine, good shape, missing a few screws and very dusty- asking $100

2x HP parallel CD writers- excellent condition, have manuals and disks but no power cords and they are proprietary- no idea what to ask for these, maybe $50 for both?

IBM 5150 w/ 5151 monitor- later model 5150, dual floppies. Works 100% but could use a bit of cleaning. I don't remember how much ram it has but it has a half populated ram expansion, I'd guess 384k or so. Monitor works great but has cracks on the one side, not overly noticeable. No keyboard with it unfortunately but I can throw in a copy of DOS 3.30- asking $275, will not ship

Panasonic Business Partner 1650 (rebranded Tandy 1000)- works great but missing hard drive and bracket, needs new rubber feet. Comes with Tandy CM11 monitor and matching Panasonic keyboard. Excellent condition- asking $200, will not ship

iMac g3 blueberry- good condition, no cracks or damage worth mentioning, seems to work fine but needs OS reinstalled because it has a password lock. Just the machine itself, I don't have any accessories- asking $50, will not ship

Compaq LTE 5300- dirty but nice shape, no real damage but will not POST. Comes with power adapter- maybe $10?

EMachines eMonster- 500mhz Pentium 3, I don't remember the rest of the specs offhand. Excellent shape, will clean up very nice. Some surface rust on the bottom but none inside the case or anywhere else. Works fine except no hard drive- asking $30

Powermac 8100 motherboard- seems fine, no leakage, but untested- no idea what to ask but not much

Last edited:
Hey man, I got that EduQuest going. Still working on the VT-100 (or will be again once I finish redoing my workshop lol) and haven't messed with the Sparc20 yet. I put a Ryzen board into that Ultra24, which is what I am typing this on now. ;D It's a really great case! Thanks again.

Hey man, I got that EduQuest going. Still working on the VT-100 (or will be again once I finish redoing my workshop lol) and haven't messed with the Sparc20 yet. I put a Ryzen board into that Ultra24, which is what I am typing this on now. ;D It's a really great case! Thanks again.
Great to hear it! Glad the Eduquest found a good home, as much as I hated to see it go!

Forgot to add received the 5300, sadly needs a new board but very happy with the deal. Atm been cleaning it up, waiting for the hot air iron to remove some chips to get underneath. Then i can finish reflowing the traces and cross my fingers, have it close to booting. Ty again! Other then the motherboard it cleaned up almost like new, and ty for adding the power adapter!

Forgot to add received the 5300, sadly needs a new board but very happy with the deal. Atm been cleaning it up, waiting for the hot air iron to remove some chips to get underneath. Then i can finish reflowing the traces and cross my fingers, have it close to booting. Ty again! Other then the motherboard it cleaned up almost like new, and ty for adding the power adapter!
Ah, sorry to hear it needs a new board, that stinks. Glad to hear you can get some use out of it though!

Back