• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Moving! (Free stuff)

Bentendo64

Experienced Member
Got some stuff I need to get rid of. All of this is free, needs to be picked up by you, and I'd prefer if you just took all of it. It is located in Fargo, ND.

What we have from the top down in the pictures is as follows:

Gateway socket 7 motherboard and cpu, came from a Gateway 2000 P5-166XL. I do not have the case, if you're wondering. It only seems to post if the jumpers are set so the CPU runs at 200MHz. It used to work with 64MB of ram, but now it only seems to recognise 32MB.

13" Sony Trinitron. Wonderful TV and I'm sad to have to get rid of it. Works great.

Apple IIe green monitor. Slight yellowing of the plastic, but not too bad. Makes a strange high-pitch noise if run for a while, otherwise works great and doesn't have any noticeable burn-in.

Apple Powerbook G3 Pismo. 500MHz, 640MB RAM. I don't have the charger that goes with it, so I've been using an ibook charger that I soldered a 3.5mm jack to for charging. Comes with a 30GB and a 12GB hard drive. Neither have Apple OS's on them; I was trying to run NetBSD on the thing for fun. Battery seems to last about half an hour once you get it charged.

Some windows software. Not sure if the Microsoft card is for Windows me or not.

Compaq Presario 5050. I think it's a 233MHz PII Celeron. 256MB RAM, Windows 98. Comes with some documentation and softwares (I assume a Win98 disk?).

Tandy 5.25" floppy file thingy. Has a crack in the top, and part of the tinted plastic on the clip to keep it closed is broken.

AOpen MK33 Socket A motherboard. Some weirdness with this, I don't think it quite works right. Might have to do with some traces I nicked and resoldered some time ago while messing around with it.

Some cables and case parts and stuff.

Cards! Video cards, sound cards, NICs, and stuff. Radeon X1950 Pro, Nvidia pretty sure Riva TNT 32, ATi Mach 64 PCI 2MB, Radeon 9200SE in the picture has been swapped for a Radeon 7200, some Radeon from an iMac, dual gigabit Intel NIC on PCI-X, and more!

Box o' disk drives. CD drives, floppy drives for desktops and laptops.

Motherboard from some 90's HP Vectra horizontal computer. Socket 8, PPro CPU (256K cache I think), either 96MB or 128MB of RAM, and not pictured is the Matrox graphics card, sound card and NIC.

Bunch of RAM. SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, some Dell RDRAM, and laptop size SDRAM, DDR, and DDR2.

Of course - ask questions if my description of anything isn't very good!

wRX5zpH.jpg

LOfcmoS.jpg

c8ZLmAm.jpg

SPBAU0O.jpg

HslPJMY.jpg

AU8yDSN.jpg

3x9xSXB.jpg

ELbnM8a.jpg

uLpAEmd.jpg

DFEaIpl.jpg

9aOCsFW.jpg

OgoDQ2I.jpg

ng8360r.jpg

fwWMy6y.jpg

QboFerB.jpg

ZNCqRGO.jpg

Only 16 images allowed per post, so the last four below!

Back