• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Moving from MI to VA, time to clean house!

I wish I still lived in Michigan. I had to also give up some computer collection when I moved out of state for a job. Darn! I would of taken it all, although I wouldn't of been able to pay much, being that I was on unemployment.

Welcome to VA, we have jobs here, life is good.
My company made a half dozen folks move down from Ann Arbor back in 04, boy are they glad now.

Good luck in VA!

Welcome to VA, we have jobs here, life is good.
My company made a half dozen folks move down from Ann Arbor back in 04, boy are they glad now.
Good luck in VA!

How about real estate taxes? There are jobs on LI but taxes are insane! :(

So this cleanup never got off the ground... I moved, the computers stayed. But now my parents are moving :eek:

So here's the deal... I don't have the space for most of this stuff. I know people here would get more enjoyment out of it than the e-recycle center.

I'm going to be in Adrian this weekend helping to clean up. My GV number is 313 355 oh oh eighty five. Text or call. Come by and take stuff. I'd appreciate a few $$, but if you're broke I understand. If you can't make it this weekend, but could come in the very near future contact me anyway and I'll make sure someone is home.

I did take the Lisa to VA :) But, if someone made me a good offer I would be willing to part with it.

Thanks,

-Jason

The AT is actually already boxed up. I can ship some things.

Some updates: One SE/30, //C, and IIci are spoken for, Atair is sold, Gateway Destination & Dell are gone.

I'd **really** love it if someone would take the HP NetServer. It's a neat machine.

-J

Last edited:
I take that back, the Gateway is still here.

Did I mention I have a Next MegaPixel monitor (working, but a bit dim) and a bunch of C64 disks?

-J

Sold the AT, a PS/2, the Epson, the Compaq, and some other assorted items. I'll be leaving MI in a few hours.

I'll send notes to anyone who has requested a specific item.

Thanks

-J

Chicago is in the opposite direction :)

My plan is that hopefully more local people will come by and I can continue the sale / giveaway remotely.

-J

Any chance your PS/2 model 70 is of the strain that has an upgradeable CPU complex? The model numbers are Axx. I have been looking for one forever any I can be local to Michigan.

Hm, I'm not sure. It already has an upgraded CPU I think (486). I'll get the model number.

The 77S has a 486 DX4 :cool:

-J

Back