• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My late birthday/early anniversary gift from my wife

The Commodore 64 I have was a Christmas present from a few years back. My uncle thought it was cool, but the rest of the family looked at me like I was a crazy person.

Nice Vic and even nicer wife!My wife wife pushes me away for every single cave i make.Only safe spot for the moment is the basement and now our children has grown and need some space for their stuff!Nice Vic ,didnt know they even existed with PET style keyboard.

Nice Vic and even nicer wife!My wife wife pushes me away for every single cave i make.Only safe spot for the moment is the basement and now our children has grown and need some space for their stuff!Nice Vic ,didnt know they even existed with PET style keyboard.
Yea, I am sure that with Commodore's history of using what they had on hand at the time, these were their first runs using up the leftover keycaps from when they were manufacturing PET's. And this turned out to be a new old stock. That photo was from the eBay auction she won it from she gave me to show what she had won for me. When I got it, there were no yellowing at all on the case, and the case badges still had the protective film over them.

Back